City of Miami - BAD - I can't write from my phone too much, let me know you quest..

I can't write from my phone too much, let me know you quest..

Be very careful in Miami, it is full of deceptive criminals, liars, thieves. Book complete vacation in advance or hostel. Nightlife is dangerous, a woman grabed my butt and injected me something to steal from me. Donate to Police, Mental assistance, and Schools.

Many people want to live beyond their capabilities and hurt others bad. It must cease!

Let's help them learn a trade or business, budgeting their income, enjoying life without drugs, and helping not hurting.

I can't write from my phone too much, let me know you quest.

Contact me with quest. I filed a police report too. I was lucky I I survived

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2013.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #613550

How true.Miami is very very dangerous!!!!!It was in the past a great place to live but not anymore.With the large influx of people entering the country illegally and settling in Miami it has become VERY DANGEROUS.The Cubans have brought with them their bad habits of thinking it is ok to steal to get what you want instead of work for it.And why not.They entered the USA illegally to begin with.

If you are a tourist YOU ARE A TARGET more then me.My advise to anyone thinking of coming to the Miami area DO NOT COME!To many other places in Florida to go that are safe. :(

City of Miami - BAD

I can't write from my phone too much, let me know you quest.

Contact me with quest. I filed a police report too. I was lucky I I survived

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2013.